Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Been A Long Time...

Hey friends,

So I realize it's been way too long since my last post. What can I say other than life has been BUSY. We are finally out of basketball season and Jonathan is now full swing into track season. I LOVE basketball season so much, but it is one looooong season with almost zero time for us to spend together. Track season is a little easier because my man is home by 5:00 everyday! Praise the Lord!

In bigger news, I have a new job and HOLY MOLY do I love it! It's been the most amazing and rewarding journey. I started right at the first of the new year and I've loved every second of it. I'm coordinator of business operations for the Dallas Patriots (largest select baseball organization in the country). We are so blessed the Lord brought this opportunity to me, as it has been the perfect fit for Jonathan and I.

This is what happens everytime I head go to my car to head to one of the baseball academies or to a meeting. Judge Baylor makes a b-line to drivers seat. He's so fast it's near impossible to prevent the situation. Once Wrigley sees Judge in the car he thinks there is an open invitation for the whole family to go and I'm left trying to pull 2-100 lb dogs out of my car. Good times. :)



We done some new things around the house the past few months. We finally got a bed for our master room, patio furiture, a leather club chair for the living room, and window treatments for the living room. I promise to post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment