Wednesday, January 30, 2013

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

I love this theme I've seen on blogs, as well as in gossip magazines, so I'm jumping on the band wagon!

Here it is... 25 Things You Don't Know About Me!

1. I despise rainsons. I've hated them my whole life and will continue to hate them until the day I die.
2. I cry every time I think about Wrigley getting older. He will be 7 in April. We just bought his first bag of "senior" food last week and I nearly have a panic attack every time I look at it.
3. I can kill a plant by just looking at it, which is funny because I'm amazing with flowers and even worked as a floral designer for 4 years.
4. I'm allergic to olives. I use to be allergic to olive oil as well, but not anymore.
5. Bacon is a food group in our house. No, seriously. The coach and I go through 2 pounds on Saturday and Sunday.
6. I'm obsessed with natural disasters. I have been ever since I was a young child. Tornadoes are my favorite. For graduation I asked to go on a storm chasing tour. My request was denied.
7. I make Migas for breakfast about 5 days a week.
8. Nobody gets me quite like my husband does.
9. I was paralyzed from the neck down caused by a major neck and back injury at the age of 14. I recovered, obviously. And nearly 3 years ago I broke my back in a head on car collision going over 65+  mph (accident caused by other driving. (DON'T TEXT & DRIVE)
10. My sister Lindsay woodslifeblog.com  is my other soulmate.
11. I love camping, but rarely as in hardly ever, do so.
12. I have ADHD, big time. I developed several learning disabilities due to neurological damage after my cheerleading accident when I was 14.
13. I graduated in a class of 6. Not 600, 6 individuals.
14. In my graduating class 5 out of the 6 were girls.
15. As a going away present when my sister left for college, she gave me a kitten. I named her Pheobe. And she grew to be 20+ pounds.
16. There has not been a day in the past 2 years that I have not made our bed. A made bed makes your whole room look sharp.
17. I have vanilla ice cream.
18. I could eat my body weight in fried pickles.
19. When I was a child I had a singing solo to Muddy Water.
20. I can't stand Toby Keith.
21. I never had McDonald's until I was in college.
22. I just got my passport for the first time last fall.
23. My hair is naturally curly and I look like Julia Roberts in Erin Brockavich when I wear it that way.
24. A horse ran away with me into the woods while riding on a camping trip when I was just a little girl. I was safely found.
25. When it comes to home decor, there is not a spec of red to be found in my house unless it's Christmas time.

Well, there it is! 25 things you don't know about me but now you do!

1 comment: