Friday, July 8, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I feel so inspired this week. I came across several things for our home that I fell in love with.
(On a side note...Our house is pretty much finished, in terms of decorating and accessories. We just need to get a couple of slipper chairs (one for the living room and one for the master bedroom), patio furniture, and a headboard/foot board for the master. I know that sounds like a lot, but it's really not.)

Back to my favorite things that inspired me this week... We purchased these curtains for our guest room. I love how bright, clean, and crisp they are. They bring such a natural element to the room. I'll post pics of the guest room as soon as we get them hung.


We also found curtains for our living room at Pottery Barn. I'm thinking we will order them sometime next week! They will match everything so well!


I love these His & Her pillows from Ethan Allen. Not sure if I will buy these because they are burlap and we don't really have a burlap-y look in our house, but who knows, maybe I can find a way to use them! I adore them!

 

What inspired you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment